Friday, September 7, 2007

Help (Film) Announcement

I´m very excited that The Beatles film Help will be released on DVD October 29 or 30 i´m not sure.

This is great, I don´t know if they sell Help in England but they don´t in the US, i couldn't´t even find it on Netflix, i could only find The Making of Help.


So what i did was me and my friend put our money together and bought it together on Ebay. It was very funny, It was the Korean bootleg version.
The quality was fine but it had all Korean subtitles and the menu was in Korean.

But me and my friend loved/love The Bealtes so much that we were satisfied, even though it was in the Korean bootleg version. Lol

I liked A Hard Days Night better though, but i love so many of the songs in Help and its The Beatles so i love it anyways.


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home